Thursday, December 18

Hanging About Not In The Studio





There have been times in my life I have worried about not feeling the urge to go and make Art.
There have been times in my life a year or two has passed and I have not made a bowl.
There have been times in my life I have lost sleep over the good ideas pouring into my minds eye.
Pouring.
I have taken to having paper close to all the places I sit or lay.
A sanded piece of pine with paper tied to it and a pencil. ( sharpened always sharpened )
A good old fashioned clip board with pen.
A booklet of fresh paper that I fused together with my beloved thermal binder.
So lately I have had deluge of ideas.
I must make some new paper packets up soon!
Let the deluge continue.
For now this is what my Art looks like.
So be it.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo!!! I can completely relate to the losing sleep because of ideas pouring in.

    ReplyDelete