Sunday, March 8

Art as Integral to Parenting

Here we are getting ready for the water colour class I am teaching for our local school district's home learners.
I have and will continue to decline work that will leave Eli in the company of someone other than very immediate family.

I am happy to have a life that our son can be fully involved in.
His being in my life is imperative to his sense of well being.
One of the books I read recently talks at great length about how we are leaving our boys too soon.
We are leaving them to archaic thoughts of boys are tough and if they aren't they better hurry up and get that way.
Raising Boys is an Auzzie author and here is a link to his book
Raising Boys<----- click the coloured letters.
The fellow has few books that I plan on reading from the library.
I own Raising Boys because I liked it that much.
Raising Cain was another one however not as straight forward. It said much the same thing in summary as Steve Biddulph's book.

My Studio has a hammock for Eli to nap in
a playpen for him to practice rolling in
and
a seat for him to be right on top of what ever is going on at table level.
I think of my Studio is part of Our Life.
Rather like our Kitchen is part of our life.
Like our Bathroom is part of our life.
Integral, an integral part of our lives.
Here Eli is smiling at one of the young ladies at the water colour class.
Her name is Jessie and he knows her because she is my Monday Studio Helper.


In praise of humongous.
That table is the King of accommodating.
I will take more shots of it so you can see what I mean.
You could host an weight loss aerobic workout class on top of this unit.
For real!
Nice.
I have a bit of "thang" for tables and chairs.
I have many and always manage to find a place for a new one or two of either.
This week I will be firing.
My next post WILL have FRESH HOT colourful ART posted.
Meanwhile,
be well my Art Friends
♥.•*¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ `*.¸.*´ ♥.•*¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ `*.¸.*´

No comments:

Post a Comment