Tuesday, September 23

Getting "It" and Keepin "It" Together



What be this "IT" I speak of?

Being organized is the big "IT" for me.

Here are some of the things I do
... well okay okay ...
sometimes
I do.


A calendar requires me to predict the unpredictable.
A to do list can overwhelm me.
I really like the NowDoThis list.
I use it often
Enjoy this free tool.
They say...


Here is a new thing I am doing.

I am loading up a Perpetual Birthday Calendar.

I have really really blown it on a number of occasions


(well okay *sigh* every single damn year forever)


because of how forgetful I am around the special day of friends and families birth days.

I have found an online one that I hope will help me to have you feel as though I care about Friends and Family having been born!


(which I really do I am just too self-absorbed ... too in the moment or some damn thing)



http://www.labpixies.com/gadget_page.php?id=62&gadget=62&source=menu&menu_item=help

Here are some things I will do very soon.

Having all the things I need to remember in one book kinda like this woamn does.

http://simplemom.net/home-management-notebooks-are-a-great-idea/

Also I want to have an Etsy shop. I have set up the account and desiged the header and overall look. I just need to load up some images of work available Like my fabulous Market Satchels or Wonder full Water Colour cards. And up up and away I go.
Right?

:)

What are your
"Do"
"Will Do" and "Wish To Do's"

Post em up and inspire !

M

1 comment:

  1. Oh my ! I JUST JUST listed etsy on your facebook :)

    I cant wait to see your shop.

    ReplyDelete